Feb 28, 2010

Hello my old friend..

Helloooooo Sunshine - I have missed you so. The sun is FINALLY out here!  And it is no longer registering "ICE" on the temperature gauge on my rearview window. However, this was not the case here for the past couple of weeks.  For awhile now, everyone around here has been feeling like this.


















A tad bit of complaining and general stir-craziness...

I decided this would be a great time to break in the birthday gift from my sister. Isn't she gorgeous (the pot, although my sis is pretty cute too!)? My sister did a great job on this because I have really been wanting one!





















So I chopped up a bunch of garlic, onion, jalapeno and cilantro.  Added it to some ground beef (I love love love Laura's Lean Ground Beef - it's all natural and seriously has NO fat when you cook it, but still tastes fantastic).  
Can you guess what it became.....?






Hmmmm.....





Nothing beats chili on a chilly (hee hee) icky day. 

No comments: