Apr 5, 2010

Easy Cream Cheese Frosting aka My Husband Needs Glasses

This stuff is Easy Breezy Covergirl frosting. It makes Strawberry Cupcakes from a box taste they took WAYYYY more time and I'm all about the trickery and deceit, just call me Pinocchio honesty, truth and justice for all.

P.S. My husband came in and saw the unfrosted cakes on the counter and wanted to know why we were having salmon for dinner since he doesn't like salmon. Ummm...need glasses much. Dinner (NOT SALMON) will be ready in a few minutes Helen Keller.

P.S.S. : I was madder than a hatter when I figured out I forgot (ie drank more than one glass of wine while cooking) to spray the pan with Pam. Hence the awesome looking salmon cakes.

P.S.S.S.: I had to google Pinocchio to spell it. And deceit. Wth.Yikes.

Easy Cream Cheese Frosting:

16 ounces, weight Cream Cheese
1 cup Powdered Sugar


Soften the cream cheese. Gradually add powdered sugar to the cream cheese in a mixing bowl until sweetened to your taste.

That’s it!

No comments: