Apr 23, 2010

Flashback Friday: 1988 called...

Apparently I was an orphan with no friends or family to tell me this was not a good idea for Homecoming (1988!) or I had seen Desperately Seeking Susan 700 1 too many times.

Paint Splatters...Really?
Gloves....Really???

Apparently the cute boy that I went with was an orphan also. Poor guy. No family to buy him socks. Or Homecoming was in the middle of a marsh. Hmm..either way,Tim Gunn, We apologize.

Hey 1988.....good one. You got me.


P.S. - Is it not CA-Razy that 22 years later the mums look EXACTLY the same....? I mean EXACTLY. When I bought one for my son's date this year I could not believe that they haven't changed a bit. Except that they're so expensive now you need to take out a 2nd mortgage on your house to pay for it. Seriously.

No comments: