Apr 22, 2010

Not much to blog about lately...

Hasn't been much going on around here lately except watching my toenails grow, thinking about how F-NG hungry I am, trying not to drink wine (unsuccessfully) and weekly dances with the devil aka spin class. Hopefully things will perk up soon, they are usually not calm for too long around here :)

P.S. I don't understand why when they come to do our yard they use the freakin blower for so long RIGHT OUTSIDE the freakin window. I mean, is that the ONLY yard tool you have to work with??? I keep trying to catch them just standing there pointing it straight at the window(They've been to quick for me so far.....but I will keep trying). It's even better when it's at 8 am on Saturday morning. Even better. Have you seen that Michael Douglas movie "Falling Down"? It's enough to make you go there. TO FALL STRAIGHT DOWN.

P.S.S. I am f-ng hungry. My husband, bffs, son, co-workers, neighborhood gas station attendant, everyone driving on the road alongside me, people at McDonalds that I flip off when I peel out of the drivethru with only my DIET COKE Some people think it is making me crazy. What-eva.


No comments: