Mar 16, 2010

March 16, 2010

So it is 3:20 AM and I am friggin flipping around in the bed and my husband says beside me:



He:”Don’t you hate it when you can’t sleep?”


Me: “YES! It makes me wanna friggin punch someone…in the throat or windpipe or whatever!”


Me: “Why are you awake?”


He: “Because you’re snoring. Don’t you remember our conversations? I’ve already woken you up three times to tell you you’re snoring”


Me: “REALLY. REALLY. THREEEEEE! Wow, and I managed to stay asleep through those. Wow, Guess the FOURTH time is a CHARM because I’M UP NOW!”


Me: “Just wondering, is snoring something you think can be controlled? I mean the pollen count is 700 bazillion out there, so my allergies are out of control….I mean, I’m no doctor or anything and I mean, YOU SNORE EVERY NIGHT and I manage to not wake you up to DISCUSS IT…just wondering”


He: Silence


Me: “Game on sweetie. GAME ON”


P.S. Since I’m friggin starving eating healthy, my stomach has also decided to now growl Beethoven’s 3rd Symphony. And since it’s oh…somewhere in the ballpark of 4 hours before breakfast…just @#$%^ dandy.


Game on indeed.

No comments: