Mar 3, 2010

Spic-y Cream-y Sausage-y Dip

Over the weekend, we were going to a friend's house and I decided to try out a recipe I found at one of my favorite blogs, Annies EatsIt turned out fantastically and everyone RAVED about it and it is sooooooo easy and really low fat.

Cast of characters:

**Please do not judge the candles on the left & center. The candle on the right is OBVIOUSLY an overachiever, show-off type personality and has been told to cool it :) :)

1.Brown the sausage.
2.Drain fat.
3.Dump cream cheease, diced tomatoes and drained sausage back in pan.
4. Heat and stir until melty, gooey, creamy delish.

Oh, and I dumped a bunch of Frank's Red Hot in at the end because I do that to alot of stuff.


It is seriously that easy. We served it on Ritz and it got wiped out. I didn't get a a picture of the final product because my goshdang is he ever demanding oh-so-patient husband was in a big hurry to get out the door, but take my word that it was delish.  I took the pictures with my Crackberry so they are not that great, but not too shabby either. I will definitely be making this again and will post after pictures next time. 

No comments: