Mar 12, 2010

Things....I am loving right now

Since bathing suit season is around the corner and I have been diligently watching what I eat and exercising I am now back on the "do you think I can lose 700lbs before April?" bandwagon and trying to shed my wintercoat.

These are the things I am loving that are helping to put some flavor back in the not so flavorful world of "I'm so freakin hungry I would eat my own hand if you put salt on it".....

Tony Chachere's Creole Butter Injectable Marinade: this stuff makes grilled chicken taste wonderful and adds next to no calories.  Even if you don't have time to inject it you can just pour it on the top while it cooks and it is oh so good. I use it even when I'm cooking on my Foreman grill.























Garlic Expressions Classic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing & Marinade: Oh "holy moly good gawsh almighty bust into a full blown church choir in purple and yellow robes singing clap off" this stuff is good. My sweet friend sent me home with a bottle of this (she got it at the HEB) and I am in L to the O to the V to the E with this stuff. 
P.S. - add a tbsp it to your green beans & you will be in Bryan Adams heaven with this stuff..."Baby you're all that you need.."
La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Tortillas - Low Carb High Fiber: These are fabulous.  Breakfast wraps, chicken fajitas, casseroles, sandwich roll ups. You name it, they work. And just look at the nutritional data - all that fiber for only 80 calories. Alot of times these taste along the lines of a good piece of cardboard, but not this one. This one makes me wanna hug someone. We are BFFs for ever.



**Disclaimer: Wine snobs stop reading here. All others please continue. Thanks for your cooperation.

Last but no least, I love love love it when I find a good tasty Specs 12 under $12 and this Chateau Julien Pinot Grigio did not disappoint. I realize it is not diet food, but hey, I need my family to not disown me so a bottle glass is ALWAYS in my diet.  If need be, I will just eat lettuce the next day. Lettuce and maybe...cardboard...as you can see by this EMPTY bottle, I had myself a lettuce/carboard buffet the next day.


No comments: